POSITION DESIGNATION : Supply chain manager.
DEPARTEMENT / SERVICE / SECTION : Supply chain
RANK : Chief of department
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Degree or Master in logistic or supply chain management
HIERARCHY REPORTS TO : Managing Director
SAME LEVEL AND WORKING WITH : Packaging manager, Production manager, Chief engineer
COLLABORATION : Quality, production, engineering departments.
Supports the Brewery objectives by ensuring the availability of raw materials and spare parts. Ensure the dispatching of the brewery products to external warehouses. Ensure the availability of the brewery products in all the external warehouses. Supervise all the logistic of the dispatching. Ensure the implementation of agreed plans through stock planning/control, procurements of raw materials, and materials warehouse management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Ensure availability of empties as per plan for daily, weekly and monthly requirements.
- Ensure the availability of brewery products in all warehouses.
- Ensure the follow up of the total bottles stock
- Ensure timely procurement of bottles, plastic and cases.
- Ensure timely procurement of engineering spares and consumables
- Ensure timely procurement of production material and packaging consumables
- Ensure inventory levels in brewery stores are as per norms, monitor stock-age, ensure FIFO and zero stock loss
- Maintain operational efficiencies as per standards across procurement, stores, warehousing and dispatch
- Ensure and plan for sufficient space and equipment as per storage space norms
- Monitor capability, productivity & performance management for the team
- Ensure adherence to safety, health and environment norms for supply chain function at the brewery
- Ensure availability of trucks to dispatch finished goods to the respective destinations within the timeframe
- Generate FIFO, slow moving, obsolete and stock-aging report monthly
- Ensure that the QA certifies the quality of the product before dispatch.
- Follow up the shelf lives of all the products in warehouses.
- Follow up the petroleum products delivery and usage.
- Follow up the gas consumption.
- Participate in budgetary preparation, tracking, and analysis.
- Ensure the department timekeeping and payroll inputs.
- Ensure the department of vacation, absenteeism and tardiness records.
Bachelor degree, master or Engineering diploma in supply chain management or logistic.
10 year minimum experience in similar job.
Experience in the food and beverage industry is a plus.
Results driven focus.
Knowledge in project management.
Proven leadership experience to include; team building, coaching and motivation, change management, process management, managing vision, and impact and influence
Excellent communication skills.
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal, organizational, self- management and problem solving skills
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Bilingual is a plus..