Job Title : Supply Walk in & Contingent Worker Coordinator – first point Africa
AutoReqId : 43049BR
Function : Human Resources
Type of Job :Permanent
Country : Cameroon
External Job Description
Job Title: Supply Walk in & Contingent Worker Coordinator – first point Africa
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: In Market – Senior HR Advisor – first point Africa
Category: 8 (Diageo Level 6)
No of positions: 01
The Market Contingent Worker Administrators purpose will be to manage the on-boarding, movement, tracking and exits for the contingent workforce that are required to be loaded in Workday. They will liaise directly with Line Managers and external agencies across the countries within their assigned market with respect to the administration of these worker types.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Proven track record of HR capability and experience in a large multinational organization
- Performance driven mind-set that delivers on agreed outcomes at pace - Instinct for delivering, and inspiring others to deliver.
- Resilience and confidence in a dynamic and at times ambiguous environment.
- Role model the HR Model and “push” HR queries to the appropriate channels. Provide training and occasional support to employees and line managers on the new HR systems processes and embeds the new roles and responsibilities. Important to act as a trainer and not as a doer of transactional activities for Line Managers or HR BPs.
- Take ownership for and resolves any complex, market specific queries relevant to contingent workers that require either detailed market knowledge or a face to face intervention.
- Responsible for the delivery of the following:
- Contingent worker On-Boarding – Required contractors have been loaded into Workday and their details satisfactorily completed and captured.
- Liaison with market or country finance
- Ensuring that appropriate purchase orders are created in SAP or relevant finance system for contingent workers.
- Market HR Reporting – Runs market or business unit reports from Workday on contingent workforce and provides to Line Manager, Functional heads, HRBP / HRD for business performance meetings.
- Exits: Local or face to face support to Line managers or HRBPs for Exit processes (e.g. collection of equipment etc.)
- Local Non Workday related Employee Lifecycle processes – There will be market specific processes that are not completed in Workday, these will vary by market. The in-market first point team will be expected to deliver these.
- Embed continuous improvement as the way we do things - personally championing and role modeling innovation and simplification ideas, and encouraging and demanding them from others.
- Work directly with customer groups when there are any service issues or complaints which need to be resolved with respect to relevant contingent workers.
You will need to have:
- Ability to find solutions and tackle barriers.
- Aptitude for technology with the ability to manipulate and manage systems to deliver insights.
- A thorough understanding of local HR policies, procedures and practices and their application.
- A full understanding of how processes, data and systems interrelate.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 12.09.2014
Human Resources Director