Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
TELESALES CM (20006U4)
Cameroon-Littoral | Full-time | Permanent | Standard
IT'S NOT JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE CAREER LADDER.
IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER
Why do people call us the world's most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we're looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
We are seeking a well-groomed, energetic and experienced candidate with a passion for customer services and sales. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will meet and/or exceed determined sales KPIs.
- Ensure regulary effective communication with customers/Prospects through regular co-visits and conducting monthly performance reviews with Commercial Director
- Own and manage performance of sales department and ensure all processes and work methods are aligned to SSA Sales Scorecard
- Owns and manage all Tele Sales related sales processes and systems that supports the strategy and drives sales and profit performance
- Ensure market leadership in the Cameroonian SME segment
- Ensure all white spots in Cameroon are investigated and penetrated by sales force to grow profitable revenue and ensure market leadership
- Ensure visibility of sales force, customer performance, prospects, industry focus and targets to Commercial director
- Identify and develop new product / feature opportunities with Marketing and rest of M&S
- Manage and develop the existing and potential customer base through the assigned sales team
- Manage and monitor business performance of the team
- Ensure that customers are appropriately allocated to the sales channels and ensure their effective transfer between the relationship and Direct Sales according to the guidelines.
Education and experience
- University degree and relevant commercial
- Strong interpersonal skills both externally and interally
- Customer and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Previous retail/receptionist experience
- Must be proficient in english and french
- 2-4 years sales experience.
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
- Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!