CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF CAMEROON(CATUC) BAMENDA
The Catholic University of Cameroon(CATUC), Bamenda, announces the Recruitment of Academic and Administrative Staff for the year 2016/2017.
Rank of Professor
- Anatomy(2), Biochemistry(1), Economics(1), Management(1)
Rank of Associate Professor
- Anatomy(2), Economics(1), Management(1), Geography(1)
Rank of Lecturer(PhD)
- Banking and Finance(1), Accounting(1), Marketing(1), Management(1), Anthropology(1), Biochemistry(1), Computer Science(2), Mathematics(1), Physics(1), Agric-economics(1), Agronomy(1), Animal Science(1), Physiology(1), Parasitology(1), Public Health and Epidemiology(2), Pharmacology(1), OBGY(1), Nursing Sciences(1), Nursing Education(1), paediatric Nursing(1), Clinical Chemistry(1), Cellular Pathology(1), Molecular Biology(1), Virology(1), Immunalogy(1)
Rank of Assistant Lecturers(Masters with thesis)
- Economics(3), Banking and Finance(2), Accounting(3), Marketing(3), Anthropology(1), Agric Economist(1), Veterinarian(1), Management(3), Structural engineering(2), Renewable Energy/Environmental Engineering(1), Urban Engineering(1), Petroleum Engineering(1), Chemical Engineering(1), Electronics(1), Electric Power Engineering(1), Telecommunication Engineering(1), Production Engineering(1), Industrial Engineering(1)
Teaching experience at HND level will be and addred advantage
- Animal Production Farm Tehnician(1), Farm power and tractor/driver mechanic(1) and Laboratory Assistant(1)
Technicians: Medical (At least an HND and experience in a comparable position.)
- Chemical or Mechanical Laboratory(1)
- Mortician/Laboratory with Proficiency Certification(1)
- Laboratory Assistants with GCE "A" level
Administrative and Executive Assistants
- Executive Assistants with a minimum of a first degree(5)
- For the Rank of Professor, the candidate must have earned the rank and published extensively in peer-reviewed journals or books.
- For the Rank of Associate Professor, the candidate must have earned that rank and published extensively in peer-reviewed journals or books.
- For the Rank of Lecturer, the candidate must have earned a PhD in a good university. He/she must have some teaching experience at the tertiary level, and must have published in peer-reviewed journals.
- For the Rank of Assistant Lecturer, the candidate must have earned a masters degree with a thesis from a good university; he/she must have some teaching experience at the tertiary level and be enrolled in a PhD program. Any publication will be an added advantage.
The application file must include the following documents:
- Handwritten application justifying why candidate want to teach CATUC
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Certified True copies of all Degrees or Diplomas
- Names and contacts of three Referees
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor
Catholic University of Cameroon, Bamenda
P.Box. 782 Bamenda
All applications must reach the Vice Chancellor on or before july 15, 2016
Successful candidates will be notified before September 5, 2016 and will be required to start work as from October 1, 2016.