POSITION : Part- Time Technical Trainer for the Youth Development Program
OPENING DATE : 20 March 2014
CLOSING DATE: 4 April 2014
The United States Peace Corps Cameroon is recruiting a Part - Time Youth Development Technical Trainer for its community
- Based Pre-Service Training (PST), usually outside Yaoundé. The selected Candidate will have to reside in a small community in Cameroon, where Peace Corps Training takes place. The position requires a great degree of energy, flexibility and creativity.
Basic Function of the position
– Pre-training Research, Training Design, Training Delivery and Evaluation, Training Program Integration.
- University Degree in Education, Sociology, or related studies.
Demonstrated skills in applying experiential and adult learning methodology.
Demonstrated ability to make presentations comfortably in front of a variety of groups in both
French and English
.Experience working in cross
- cultural settings and familiarity with diversity of American and
Demonstrated ability and skills in supporting others and giving/receiving feedback.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively within a
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and in a rural community.
Demonstrated written and computer skills to include writing training reports.
Knowledge of the Cameroon System of Education
Knowledge of informal education and youth empowerment
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please submit:
- a cover letter addressing your qualifications:
- a current resume or curriculum vitae
together with three references capable of attesting to your work performance to:
Country Director, Peace Corps B.P 21
You may also email your application to
. Please indicate “YD Trainer” in the subject line.
No telephone calls or personal visits
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone. All documents, including your telephone number must be received by April 4.