Petite annonce / classified ad
Créez gratuitement votre compte LEOcoin et recevez 10£ de bonus. Plus d'infos...
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
The World Wide Fund for Nature in Cameroon seeks for two (02) Archivists
The World Wide Fund for Nature, Cameroon Country Programme Office (WWF Cameroon) is looking for two Archivist Intern for a 2 months assignment within the People & Culture Department based in Yaoundé.
Under the direct supervision of the People & Culture Administrator, they will provide technical support to the staff of the People & Culture Department in terms of Archiving of documents, physically and electronically
To ensure the collection, classification, provision, care and management of permanent information that are intended to preserve the past and allow others to discover it in the future.
- Evaluate, select, retrieve and arrange materials.
- Reorganization, classification and labeling of documents
- Digitization of data
- Store and preserve perishable documents
- Provide contribution in the implementation of forest landscape restoration activities.
- Participate in the organization of workshops and related activities as requested.
- Contribute in collecting and analyzing data on sustainable
- Provide regular information on the different Programmes to P&C Team
- Accomplish any other activity assigned by the P&C Department
- Bachelor's degree in Archiving or equivalence
- Fluency in reading, understanding and writing both English and French;
- Good knowledge of Basic archiving principles;
Required skills and competencies
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience,
- Inquisitive, methodical and logical;
- Forward-thinking, with an ability to anticipate and prepare for changing uses of archived information
- Good computer skills,
- Team spirit, problem solving, and result-oriented;
- Flexibility and rigor.
Start date: 1st August 2019
How to apply?
Email a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The subject should read ARCH19. Deadline for applications: 26 July 2019.
NB: Make sure the subject of the application mail reads ARCH19, if not your application shall not be retrieved in the system.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please note that only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for follow up. If you have not been contacted three (3) days after closing, consider your application unsuccessful.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce