As part of its development, TNS RMS Company specializes in Marketing Research and Public opinion survey in the world, is seeking to recruit A JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Holder of a Bachelor's Degree (Hons) in accounting or equivalent
- Has a maximum of 2 year experience in any accountancy role
- Has an excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can manage time efficiently
- Good mastery of the computer (Microsoft office)
- Should be perfectly bilingual
- Should be passionate, pleasant and eager to learn
- Knowledge in SAGE SAARI will be advantageous.
- Management of the Cash/Treasury Operations
- Create and maintain proper filing system and maintain it up to date
- All other tasks that may be assigned by the Finance Manager
- Reconcile AR and AP subsidiary accounts to the control accounts and prepare aging schedule for all AR and AP balances.
- Ensure collection of persuasive evidence for all projects prior to disbursement of fund for execution.
- Maintain petty cash book and ensure reconciliations are timely completed.
- Ensure project spends are settled at the appropriately and timely
- Reconcile bank accounts to the general ledger.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT
Documents: CV + Motivation LetterDeadline: 10 April 2015
Place of deposit: TNS/RMS, 62 Rue Koloko – BonaprisoTel: 233 43 79 19