UNION CAMEROUNAISE DE BRASSERIES (UCB), the “100% Cameroonian company and proud to be” is a key player in the beer, soft drinks and water industry in Cameroon. In order to accelerate actual growth, reinforce the development of the company and achieve its strategic objectives, UCB is looking for:
2 BRAND MANAGERS (M/F)
Location : Douala
Type of contract: Permanent
Reports to: Marketing Director
Key responsibilities :
- Develop and get approval of long term brand strategy and annual game
plan in order to achieve the company strategic plan.
- Effectively and timely implement the annual game plan within allocated
- Provide brand level input to UCB Marketing Strategy and functional
- Ensure tactical plans are in place in order to minimise competitors
activities' impacts on the brand strategy.
- Deliver Timely and effective measurement and evaluation of all brand
- Comply fully with company process and procedures and with marketing law
and regulations in Cameroon.
- University Degree (preferably MBA) in Business or related field
- At least 5 years track record in Sales / Marketing / Customer facing role.
- Fluency in French and English
- Computer literate : Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project) ; X3
- Strong knowledge of both internal and external influences within the
- Firm understanding of retail trade dynamics
- Strong understanding of consumer marketing discipline
Attractive and commensurate with experience
Interested candidates (Internal/External) should submit their resume and cover letter to :
24/10/2014 at 6pm.
Only selected candidate will be contacted.