UNION CAMEROUNAISE DE BRASSERIES (âªUCBâ¬), the “100% âªCameroonianâ¬ company and proud to be” is a key player in the âªbeerâ¬, soft drinks and water industry in âªCameroonâ¬. In order to accelerate actual growth, reinforce the development of the company and achieve its strategic objectives, UCB is looking for a:
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER (M/F)
Location : Douala
Type of contract: Permanent
Reports to: Marketing Director
Key responsibilities :
- Provide marketing and sales with a customer perspective that improves the development, planning and implementation of the company's brand plans, objectives and strategies.
- Drive and facilitate both the development and implementation of an ambitious commercial plan, that is fully aligned and guarantees strategic, commercial, brand and trade objectives are met.
- Coordination, training and motivation of trade Marketing team, setting and monitoring clear performance objectives for all team members
- Manage BTL agency relationships, train and inspire their team for effective and efficient implementation of brand activities.
- Develop and co-ordinate customised promotions and POS activities by channel and major customer.
- Monitoring, evaluating and advising on Brand/Channel volume, trends and dynamics.
- Develop techniques to actively monitor competitor activities.
- Measure and report on the sales drivers and develop trade review documents.
- Manage and develop the profitability of equipments.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field
- At least 5 years track record in Sales / Marketing / Customer facing role.
- Fluency in French and English
- Computer literate : Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project) ; X3
- Strong knowledge of both internal and external influences within the beer industry
- Firm understanding of retail trade dynamics
- People management experience essential.
Package : Attractive and commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter on this website (sa-ucb.com) or to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dateline : 24/10/2014 at 6pm
Note : Only selected candidate will be contacted.