UCB is a major player in beer business, with powerful brands aiming to enable people to push their limits and feed their souls in the great outdoors. We are currently implementing a fast-growth strategy that is designed to bring this spirit of exploration to more consumers in more occasions. To help power this, we are looking for a sharp brand mind to help the organization stay true to our brand values while we grow.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is responsible for driving brand strategy that creates demand, establish brand credibility and accelerate growth across all product categories. This role is responsible for driving thinking that will ensure long-term brand health and working with key partners to execute these strategies.
- Lead key marketing strategy projects including brand architecture, visual identity development and naming
- Develop an 18 month, 24 month and 36 month Innovation pipeline and brand building activities.
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to coordinate a full integrated plan across territories, ensuring that our consumers get the right message at the right time to drive our overall business strategy
- Support in the development of the integrated marketing plan including coordinating activities between multiple consumer touch points such as media, digital, in-store and event marketing.
- Partner with the territory marketing teams to drive collaboration and maximize our campaign efforts.
- Partner with regions to amplify campaigns globally and increase the effectiveness and reach
- Optimize brand P&L and budget follow up
- Analyze and report on key consumers metrics
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of brand management experience or related field.
- This role requires a BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study. An MBA is preferred.
- Experience in leading marketing teams in a fast paced, high volume environment and managing a budget is critical.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Experience in leading brand building activities and processes.
- Proven success in creating and delivering strategic marketing initiatives.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects.
- Proven skills in managing agency/vendor partners, including negotiating and managing fees and directing/evaluating brand communications campaigns.
- Analytical, strategic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Proven ability to innovate and foster innovation in others.
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential.
Our Company offers...
- The opportunity to join a growing organization with fantastic brands development l
- A company with a strong culture that promotes individual development
- Strong base compensation and excellent benefits
If think you can handle the demands and rewards of growing a beer business, please apply directly to our website or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org