JOB OFFER : REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Have the opportunity to join a company primed for growth through a highly visible role.
We are looking for a hungry, efficient, effective and entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager who can contribute to our ambition to deliver first class quality products and services to customers. He will be a key contributor to growth and will report directly to the Director of Sales.
This will be an all encompassing role working with a regional sales team to drive existing and new sales, marketing, business development and relationship management with customers in the region.
- Business Development – You will be tasked with developing and growing new markets through active prospecting of customers. The ability to identify and engage key distributors will be key in this role.
- Account Management –Acting as the “face” for the company, you will manage customer relationships for both brands and sales with the goal of ensuring a win-win situation. You will also work hard to ensure that the company's customers receive the best quality service.
- Sales Strategy and Planning – You will have a wide degree of autonomy in which to plan your sales activities with the focus being on delivering results and meeting KPIs. You will also work closely with management to conduct market analyses and develop growth strategies. Financial acumen will be of great help here
- Sales Operations Management – You will work to ensure that stock levels are maintained that sales reporting, budgeting and forecasting are managed in a timely fashion.
- People performance - Is influential at the highest levels and through coaching and development builds teams with world class standard
- University degree (BAC +3 Required)
- Minimum three years of Sales experience at a management level
- Direct experience with Fast Moving consumers goods
- Deep rooted experience and relationships in beer business will be an advantage
- Demonstrated record of success in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding presentation and verbal skills, and excellent written communication
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic, capable of working remotely and across diverse teams
- Able to travel within the region
- Strong negotiation, organizational and presentation skills
Our Company offers...
- The opportunity to join a growing organization with a proven products l
- A company with a strong culture that promotes individual development
- Strong base compensation and excellent benefits
If think you can handle the demands and rewards of growing a beer business, please apply directly to our website or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org