GiftedMom is pleased to announce the opening of 20 volunteering positions nationwide to support its activities. The volunteer will have a unique opportunity to learn about EHEALTH, an emerging sector in Africa.
You are young, dynamic, and meet the following criteria? Then please, let us hear about you …
- Age 18– 35
- Education êÂÂ Bachelor or above, ideally in health, communications, or administration field.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- French or English, speaking and reading
- Negotiate with the hospitals authorization to hold activities in their health centers
- Visit different hospitals to collect data
- Participate to Prenatal Visits and immunizations sessions in order to register women
- Help pregnant women and mothers to fill the registrations forms the most accurately possible
- Vulgarize GiftedMom among pregnant women and mothers
This is a part time position, but the volunteer must be available at least twice a week. Stipend will be offered to cover transportation costs.
- WHERE êÂÂ North-west, South-west, Centre, Littoral, West, et Adamawa.
- Duration êÂÂ 6 months
- Begining êÂÂ march 1st
HOW TO APPLYê Please send your résumé and cover letter to the following address ê info@giftedmom, no later than February 29th.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.