Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
We are looking for a Vue.js developer to build a 2.0 version of our existing platform, which helps businesses create digital identities and enter into the world of e commerce.
You will be a part of a dynamic team both local and international that will build a new version of an existing platform. Your work will be specified and targeted to complete specific modules and programming runs, which are connected to specific outcomes.
We are looking for highly skilled Vue.js developers, whom are prepared to pass a test of comprehension.
Your work will be used by small and medium businesses in Cameroon as well as consumers.
Startup salary: 100 000 F CFA and above
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js framework
- Optimizing application for performance
- Test application so that specifications are met
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Comfortable with remote working; some office time will be required
- Your own laptop in which you can work
- Demonstrable experience with Vue.js
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Highly proficient in Vue.js framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to write daily reports and adhere to coding runs.
- Ability to work extra to achieve the run and module goals.
- We expect everyone to adhere to our code of conduct
- Be comfortable working in a light agile way, with daily standups, sprint plans
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Applications will be anonymized before they are reviewed. If you would like to send us examples of your work then you are welcome to, however we might not look at them until the initial application has been considered.
Send application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline October 25th 2020