Eternal Company Limited is an innovative digital technology company. We uphold dearly our core values of futurism, aesthetics and performance as we build innovative technologies for companies worldwide and upgrade existing ones. We've been able to successfully match standards we set for ourselves in this regard as we propel the technologies of our clients to meet the pace of today's digital market.
We are currently in need of a Full Stack Web Developer to strengthen our digital team.
The mission of the full stack developer is to conceive, design and develop complete web applications using stable and propitious web technologies. The full stack web developer would participate in all stages of the development of web applications, from concept to finishing of products.
The general tasks assigned to this role consist in:
- Designing the overall architecture of web applications.
- Developing highly scalable applications while maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Developing and linking up all the layers of web applications while maintaining modularity, encapsulation and abstraction.
- Conceiving aesthetically pleasing designs which respond to the communication objectives of these applications, and realizing these designs with the help of their coding skills.
- Collaborating with the entire engineering team to ensure inter-operability with different projects and technologies.
To be successful in this role, a Full Stack Web Developer should:
- Have single-handedly built at least one complete web application using web programming and mark-up languages (choice of language is trivial, albeit revealing).
- Have the ability to quickly learn, master and use new programming languages, frameworks and design architecture.
- Have knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial and SVN
- Manifest a sense of creativity and competence in communication design
LOCATION: Bonapriso, Douala
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “Full Stack Web Developer'' as subject of their application email.