Ovamba Cameroon Solutions is a FinTech company that provides short-term trade and inventory expansion solutions for SME's in Africa.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Risk Analyst.
Globally, the Senior Risk Analyst role is to:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the best practices necessary to protect Ovamba's global interests in the evaluation and risk acceptance process.
- Facilitate the identification, assessment, quantification and mitigation of risks that could materially impact our ability to achieve our strategic objectives and vision in terms of origination quality.
- Apply company's rigorous risk management policy to the evaluation process with a steady focus on transparency and disclosure processes
The daily tasks assigned to this role are:
- Compliance check, risk analysis and quantification on risk exposure related to customer transaction application
- Monitor and assist in identifying and evaluating potential changes and enhancements to risk modeling systems
- Perform daily activities such as assessing transaction requests based on Asset check & legal risk report, assessing asset marketability, analyzing the liquidation ratio given the marketability analysis, producing Risk Memo
- Work with asset quality check team, asset management team, portfolio management team, and collection team to improve results, accuracy and efficiency.
- Perform any type of reporting and archiving that ensures the traceability, effectiveness and security of information
- Perform any task assigned by the Risk Manager
To be successful in this role, the Senior Risk Analyst should:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in any asset-based risk analysis roles.
- Demonstrate relevant experience in local African and international trade.
- Demonstrate strong analytic skills
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and VBA.
- Be detail-oriented and able to work on multiple tasks and projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Be proficient in both French and English
All applicants should send their CVs to the following address: email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please make sure to specify "Senior Risk Analyst" as subject to your email application.