CALL FOR CANDIDATURES FOR THE POSITION OF A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED POLITICAL ANALYST IN YAOUNDE.
Location : Yaoundé
We are looking for a passionate political analyst to conduct research on political ideas and analyze government policies, political trends and related issues.
As a political analyst you should be able to study the development of political systems, research various political subjects and collect and analyze data.
Ultimately, you should be able to predict political, social and economic trends, evaluate cultures, values and political ideologies and present unbiased reports.
- Research political subjects such as foreign relations and political ideologies
- Collect data from sources such as public opinion surveys and election results
- Use statistical analysis to interpret research findings
- Develop political theories based on research and historical documents
- Forecast political, economic and social trends
- Present research results by writing reports, giving presentations and publishing articles
- Evaluate the effects of policies and laws on government, businesses and people
- Monitor current events, policy decisions and legislation changes
- Stay up-to-date with international trends and developments
- Raise public awareness of important political and social issues
- Establish contacts and sources to use in future research
- Proven work of at least 10 years' experience without internships as a political analyst
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Solid experience with statistical analysis software and qualitative research tools
- Proficiency in English or any other foreign language
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding writing skills and ability to report on research findings clearly
- Current knowledge of news
- Integrity and morality
- Master's degree or Ph.D in political studies, journalism or relevant field.
If you fill these requirements, please kindly send your resume and motivation letter to the following address email@example.com before the 11th may 2017.