Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
We are looking for a skilled Front end (UI/UX) developer to join VTC. The primary role of Front end( UI/UX) developer or advanced Web & Graphic Designer is to create amazing user experiences for VTC & VTC Clients projects.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces that provides a great user experience.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design. Responsibilities will include understanding of client requirements, developing design concepts, translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will need to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
Front end( UI/UX) developer of VTC should be able to also improve the visual identify of VTC own web apps together with the Marketing & Communication department and the entire team
Front end( UI/UX) developer of VTC is primarily concerned with how our products or services we deliver feel & look. He or she will be able to explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem.
The broad responsibility of Front end (UI/UX) developer of VTC is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next. One way that a UX designer might do this is by conducting in-person user tests to observe one's behavior. By identifying verbal and non-verbal stumbling blocks, they refine and iterate to create the "best" user experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Collaborate with the entire team including clients and especially product development & support team and marketing & communication department to define and implement amazing innovative, creative, user-friendly , compelling interfaces of the solutions ( services & product) direction with visuals and designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to IT.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and management.
- Develop, test and implement high-end performance web UIs across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Work with marketing, customer care and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice to the team where necessary.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance for web properties, existing applications and troubleshooting critical design & Marketing, Communication or user experience problems quickly and efficiently.
- Gathering requirements from management to prepare clearly written design specifications for robust solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend changes for improvements, confer with management of development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Working from complex and demanding product specifications to deliver well-designed applications and features that meet or exceed requirements.
- Accurately estimating technical effort required to deliver assigned tasks and deliver as promised.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Integrate front end to back-end data.
- Upgrade and improve existing solutions.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Bachelor of Science required with a minimum of 3+ years of experience building web, Interactive Design or any business or IT Field.
- Strong background/experience in UI, UX,
- Experience with social media, third-party libraries, Content Management Systems (WordPress) and APIs
- Experience with the latest front end frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS, Bootstrap 4 and Semantic UI.
- First-hand knowledge of user-centered design principles, and UX design practices and methodologies.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
- (Desirable) Experience with web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, VueJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Jquery, or Ember, and CSS preprocessing frameworks (such as Sass or Less).
- Ability to operate design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop , Inkscape etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team - both in the context of the Development team, as well as with the greater organisation as a whole.
- Self-motivated and work well under professional pressure.
- Solid understanding of the full Web Application Development Frameworks.
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Be detailed oriented, independent and a strong team player.
- Website redesign and other web/digital projects with the focus on front end work.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Willingness to share and explore with the team to keep the ideas and information flowing.
- Comfort with self-sufficiency, ambiguity and changing priorities while still writing quality code.
- Experience in creating functional and technical specifications documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, demanding and challenging business environment.
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working in a rapid Agile environment, contributing equally to team projects or working individually on multiple parallel product versions.
- Experience in Version Control Systems like GitHub , GitLab, CVS etc
- Good leadership, communication, coordinating, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to converse and write in English.
- Web Development mastery: 8/10
- HTML Level 9/10
- CSS Level 9/10
- Design & Multimedia 6/10
- Wireframes Level 8/10
- Photoshop Level 8/10
- Adobe Illustrator Level 7/10
- Other skills 7/10
Douala , LT , Cameroon
Email : email@example.com