Afro Petro & Business Solutions is a consulting company with headquarters in Douala in Cameroon. We rely on a network of African experts in Cameroon and other countries to foster development of local content of petroleum and renewable energies' industries in Cameroon and other African countries. We offer technical, business and policy consultancy services in the areas of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, Renewable Energy and Strategic Management. We also provide industry training courses in those areas.
To develop our activities in Douala we are recruiting a Junior Consultant in web design.
1- Reference : REC012015
- design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
- content management system (CMS): Joomla, Wordpress; Drupal; prestashop, ...
- additional skills: Ajax; Angular Js; Node Js; Bootstrap; Google shart, google font, Morris shart, paralaxer, ...
The soft skills required include:
- attention to detail;
- team leading;
- problem solving;
- delivering presentations;
- ability to teach yourself new technical skills;
- communication skills.
- meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
- drawing up detailed website specifications;
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website;
- presenting initial design ideas to client;
- coding using a variety of software;
- working with different content management systems;
- search engine optimisation;
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
- editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
- liaising with outside agencies;
- testing the website to ensure it is working;
- handing the completed website over to the client;
- post-sales technical support;
- training client's staff;
- researching current design trends;
- continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
4- Closing Date: ND
5- Remuneration: ND
6- Duration of contract: ND
7- PlaceDouala, Cameroon
8- Starting date: Immediately
We are an equal opportunities employer. Able and disabled men and women are encouraged to apply.
on www.afropbs.com (working with us/ vacancies/ internal staff) or send your CV and motivation letter to the email address email@example.com. Specify the reference number: REC012015