We are looking for a BIOLOGY FIELD TECHNICIAN who will coordinate all bio-monitoring data collection in collaboration with Eco guards team including preparation, data collection protocol, etc.
Location: Ngoyla, East Cameroon.
- Produce a periodical ToR + budget (20-30 days);
- Ensure implementation of ongoing ecological monitoring system in the Ikwah clearing and its peripheries, with data collection and management following relevant scientific protocols;
- Participate under the supervision of the JWB, at the organization and management of proper usage of the programme data bank and related tools and ensure the adequate storage of the information on computers;
- Participate in periodical planning sessions to identify information needs and provide technical support.
What you need:
- Minimum Bsc in biology, environment or any other related field;
- Minimum 2 years proven in related biomonitoring field activities.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong vocational interest in nature conservation;
- Willingness and ability to work in a remote area with low supervision;
- Field person: enthusiast for long missions in the forest in difficult remote conditions;
- Excellent physical condition;
- Adaptable, flexible;
- Adhere to WWF's values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?
Applications including a cover letter and a detailed resume should be send electronically
Deadline for applications: 9th December 2018.
The subject should read “BFT”.
PLEASE Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce!