YooMee Cameroon, is a leading broadband wireless internet operator and among the most innovative companies in Cameroon. The company is expanding very fast.
YooMee Cameroon plans to reinforce the management team and is looking for a top performer to become Sales Manager of YooMee Cameroon. This role is reporting to the Managing Director.
YooMee Cameroon is a subsidiary of YooMee Africa AG, a Swiss company with operations in sub Saharan Africa. YooMee Africa AG offers state of the art internet access, the most innovative online applications designed for African internet users.
Sales Manager will lead all the sales activities of the company covering all sectors: business, SMEs, residential and distribution sectors. The sales team consists of more than 20 professionals.
Sales Manager will have revenues and expenses responsibility for the sales department.
The responsibilities further include:
- Ensure revenue targets are met
- Ensure cash collection targets is met
- Establish the annual sales budget to be presented to the management
- Profitably grow sales activities in business, SME and residential sectors
- Assure that all distributors are well equipped and fulfill their budgets. Continuously enlarge and develop the distribution channels
- Lead sales policies in all customer segments and communities. Maintain high level of data reporting in timely manner
- Assure constant availability of new leads and well filled sales pipeline
- Report regularly on leads, sales, pipeline
- Manage and coach the team, enforce company procedures
- Lead and develop sales teams and each sales person individually
Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional sales experience in telecommunications or consumer goods
Experience in managing sales, distribution channels and setting up temporary POS
Deep customer orientation
Good understanding in budget and reporting
Very strong understanding of the Cameroonian market
High affinity and curiosity about consumer brands, competitive analysis and positioning
University degree, ideally coupled with an MBA
To meet the priorities of the position, candidates should possess the following core competencies:
- Strategic Orientation: Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, as well as conceptual, structured and strategic thinking.
- Results Orientation: Always keep focus on the aspired results, in terms of financial and operational KPIs and customer development.
- Leadership and Team Building: people development and motivation are key success factors in YooMee. Discipline and following the corporate guidelines are as important as assuring that the local team takes initiatives.
- Collaboration Capabilities: Collaborate with the direct responsible managers in marketing, operations, finance and customer care. Able to take pragmatic decisions, in order to move the business forward with the required speed and intensity.
- Personality: Dynamic personality and self-motivated, aiming to succeed and achieve beyond expectations.
- Language: French mother tongue and fluent English
LOCATION: Douala with some 50% travelling activity
Application must include: Complete CV in English and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity of our workforce.