Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all IT operations, BSS and OSS, office IT, IP-PBX and all IT server platforms, IT planning and project management, and customer IT solutions.
- Daily administration of Linux and Windows server infrastructure and Windows Office network
- Operations of DNS, DHCP, WWW, e-mail and NMS systems
- Define and supervise data security of the local company incl. online projects.
- Responsible for office server and PC infrastructure. Undertake regular control of all IT devices (PC, notebook, tablets, servers) used by all employees and managers.
Department: Technical Department
Reports to: Technical Director
Managerial responsibility: Responsible for 3-4 personnel
Location: Douala, Cameroon
- Graduate degree University Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications or similar
- Minimum 7 years job experience in IT operations of a telecom/ISP/IT company
- Minimum 3 years management experience with personnel responsibilities
- Strong experience in Internet and data communications, IP routing and switching (Cisco CCNA), very good Linux and SQL knowledge
- Excellent Linux and Windows Server knowledge, MS Office, Asterisk, Cacti, Nagios
- SQL Database administration expertise (MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Software development (Java, XML, SOAP, php)
- IT engineering experience in ISP and telecom environment (DNS, DHCP, SMTP, MAIL, BGP, OSPF, Cisco)
- English in word and writing
- French in word and writing
- Driving license
Personal / Social Skills:
- Team player with strong communication and people skills
- Capable to work goal oriented, KPI based measurement, strongly self-organized and independent in a very dynamic environment
- Strong motivation, flexibility, and resilience
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Team leader capable to motivate team and peers
- Negotiation skills
- Highest integrity
How to apply?
A complete CV & covert letter in English to email@example.com until 03/12/2016