JOB ID: CM-09-25
YooMee Africa, a Swiss company operating broadband wireless networks in sub Saharan Africa, is looking for a Key Account Manager for its operations in Cameroon.
The company has fast growing operations in Cameroon and is expanding to additional countries in sub-Saharan Africa. It is backed by experienced entrepreneurs and strong financial investors.
- Own and manage the business development and sales efforts including direct, indirect sales and distribution network
- In charge of all aspects of sales process, from initial relationship setting, to setting up meetings, to drafting sales documents, to negotiating contracts, to closing, to leading up-selling.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales staff
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Maintain accurate records of all sale volume, and activity reports submitted by the sales staff.
- Recruit, test, and hire sales employees (BtoB, BtoC and distribution)
- Analyze and provide market analysis to improve product service positioning and increase effectiveness of the sales team.
- Be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market.
- Proactively initiate new business development and direct team in qualifying leads
- Structure deals, negotiate terms and close contracts
- Minimum 3+ years of leadership experience within a sales department.
- Experience identifying, recruiting, training sales talent.
- Strong understanding of how to manage and motivate internal sales personnel to sell a product.
- Experience developing and implementing successful strategic business plans and analyzing sales data for continuous strategy optimization.
- Demonstrated work ethic coupled with ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a competitive, performance -driven culture; excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to foster meaningful business relationships with superior communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunication technology a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
We offer you a responsible position in a young, motivated team and the chance for personal and professional development in a new and fast expanding enterprise with international background.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Interested candidates should send their application letter, CV (both in English) and photo to email@example.com