YooMee Africa, a Swiss company operating broadband wireless networks in sub Saharan Africa, is looking for Linux Engineers for its operations in Cameroon
Tasks and Responsibilities
Development and administration of Linux systems for multi-national operations
- Daily administration tasks of Linux server infrastructure
- Operations of BSS, DNS, DHCP and NMS systems
- Office IT support
- Higher level education in a technical field (computer science, IT or communications engineering) or extensive experience in IT and software industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of related Linux experience is required (ISP, telecom operator, bank etc.)
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Excellent Linux knowledge (OpenSuse or similar), Sun Solaris expertise desirable
- Database administration experience
- Software development expertise desirable e.g. Java, C, C++, SQL/PLSQL, SOAP, XML, JSP, JBOSS
- IT engineering experience in ISP and telecom environment (DNS, DHCP, SMTP, MAIL, BGP, OSPF, Cisco)
- Team spirit and great ability to learn
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
Place of employment is Douala.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV in English with photo to email@example.com