Google is offering MBA Internship programme for summer 2016. Applicants must be pursuing a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017. This is an 11-12 week paid internship programme. Internship application deadline is December 10.
Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in the field of Product Management; Finance; Product & Customer Support; Sales & Account Management; Marketing & Communications.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken at: USA (Ann Arbor, MI, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, San Bruno, CA, Mountain View, CA)
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications
- Must be pursuing a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Have authorization to work in the United States and/or Canada.
- Be able to complete an 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2016.
- Preferred qualifications
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google's technology and business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Applications are due by Thursday, December 10 at 11:59pm PST. We will review complete applications beginning in December 2015 and will reach out to candidates on a rolling basis from January 2016 through April 2016. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application. Join us for a unique 11-12 week paid internship where you'll learn more about business careers in the technology industry, enhance your skill set and impact the world around you. In addition to your day-to-day work, you will participate in a high-touch program focused on exposing you to many facets of Google's business, providing connection opportunities with Googlers and interns alike, and investing in your personal and professional learning and development.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is an 11-12 week paid internship programme.
Notification: Google will review complete applications beginning in December 2015 and will reach out to candidates on a rolling basis from January 2016 through April 2016.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To apply:
- Part 1: Complete the MBA Intern Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button on the left side of the screen to submit your resume using your -at-gmail.com address. A cover letter is not required.
- Important: The MBA Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is December 10.