Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Internship Opportunities at OPTIMIZ AFRICA Ltd – Cameroon Office
OPTIMIZ is a deep-tech start up on a mission to reshape the future of cargo claims recovery by helping the shipping industry in leveraging digital technology to significantly enhance their claims customer experiences while reducing associated costs. Founded 15 months ago, OPTIMIZ has gained tangible demonstrable tractions in the industry both on the insurers as well as on the shipping lines side as validation of the added value of their unique value proposition.
At OPTIMIZ, we believe that enhanced claims handling experience and optimized claims handling costs are two faces of the same coin; which is providing lasting value to all involved stakeholders in the claims process. That is why we developed CroP, our secure cloud-based and AI-driven claims recovery platform in order to enhance the recovery claim experience. Our value proposition is therefore to reduce carriers and claimant's recovery costs by up to two third while reducing claims life cycle from an average of 3 months to a few clicks.
To speed up our startup phase, we are looking for high potentials and talented minds to join our distributed technology team in our regional office in Cameroon/Douala. As such, we are launching a 6-month pre-employment paid internship program for the following positions:
- Experienced JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Experienced React/Angular Web Application Developer
Your Tasks - Paint the world in blue
As Java Full Stack Developer
- Leading the development of back end web applications with diverse technologies and programming languages
- Creates and maintain servers and database for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Overseeing through a project from ideation to finished products
- Designing and developing APIs as well as maintaining and helping optimizing existing systems
- Staying abreast of developments in web application and programming
As React/Angular Web Application Developer
- Working alongside graphic designer for web design features and integration
- Ensuring technical feasibility of UX/UI Design as well as acting as a bridge between Web Design and Front/Back End Application Development
- Attention to detail and affinity to UX/UI Design with preferably previous experience with Graphic/Web/UX-UI design tools & software (e.g. Adobe creative suite, Canvas, Figma)
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data and devops team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Computer Science with very good academic credentials and at least 2 years hands-on, demonstrable professional experience (e.g. through up-to-date Github repository)
- Good problem solving skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills as well as Proficiency in English and/or French
- Extensive experience with server side languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, PHP,
- Proficiency with database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub as well as hands on experience on cloud technologies and CI/CD concepts
- You are available full-time for at least 6 months
What we offer – More than just an Internship, A unique experience
- Have Impact - Being part of an internal team that leverages digital technologies to reshape the future of claim recovery while disrupting the insurance industry.
- Push Boundaries - Challenging projects, fast decisions-making in a very dynamic and international company, which give you the space to make a difference
- Fun at Work and Beyond - Being part of a young and dynamic startup team that values its employees, respects their opinions and supports professional and personal development
- Enjoy Trust-based working - An environment in which your creativity is welcome and encouraged, 100% responsibility of what you do, own projects and on-the-job training with detailed feedback
- Feel at Home - A modern open-office oriented working space
- Interested? We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com latest on August 12th Applications are strictly via email and only successful candidates will be contacted.