Are you interested in working for an International Organization?
Are you willing to embark on a challenging opportunity that will enrich your personal as well as your professional experience? If so, consider applying for an internship at People Empowering People (PEP) Africa.
PEP Africa is an international NGO which actively involves young people and empowers them with skills and tools needed to create positive change in communities.
PEP-Africa's mission is: Inspiring innovation and advancing best practices that enhance youth's living standards in qualitative and quantitative terms, and integrating youth's participation in the mainstream society through collaboration, co-operation, training, and technical assistance.
Cognizant of the fact that, acquired job experience is an indispensable tool in our Society as far as getting a job is concerned, PEP Africa is offering Internship positions for 3 persons in the area of project, to acquire job experience and have an upper in the Job market.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND DO:
- How to design and develop projects
- How to do fundraising for mainstream projects
- How to write grants to potential donors
- How to maintain and strengthen relationships with existing and potential funders
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects
- How to manage project deliverables in line with the project plan
- How to develop and maintain a detailed project plan
- Assist the project officer in building and presenting projects
- Plenty of additional responsibilities in diverse projects
- At least an HND in project management or any related field
- Recommendable competence in Microsoft Suite Office
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English and fair knowledge of French
- Interest in youth empowerment and community development.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
DURATION: at least 3 months, renewable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send a CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com on or before the 21st of August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.