A Category 1 Microfinance Institution based in Douala is looking for competent Sales/Marketing Professional Interns to:
- Define and develop marketing strategies, carry out customer prospection and recruitment in order to grow the sales of business' products and services based on established objectives and portfolio targets.
- Control and analyze periodic qualitative and quantitative growth of customer portfolio
NUMBER OF POSITIONS : 3
- Bachelor's degree (or currently enrolled in a university program) in Marketing, Banking, Communication, or related field.
- Previous internship experience in Marketing/Banking will be a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and in French.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Willingness and ability to learn Microfinance business
- Available for a duration of 6 months minimum.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 28
10th October 2018
Applications should consist of a curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org