Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
New Deal for Nature and People Intern
Posted on 12 November 2019
WWF is looking for a local intern for its New Deal for Nature and People programme in Cameroon!
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
Date: 1st January 2020 2019 to 30th June, 2020
Position title: New Deal for Nature and People Intern
Mission of the Department: The Africa Policy and Partnership Department provides high level analysis, recommendations, strategic information, representation and support for policy and advocacy for a range of intergovernmental processes to help WWF Network deliver priority conservation outcomes. To that effect, it ensures effective and efficient engagement of WWF in key policy frameworks, conventions and institutional partnerships in the Africa region.
Major Functions: The Africa Policy and Partnership Intern contributes to the implementation of WWF's Africa Policy and Partnership FY20 objectives, and more specifically supports Africa's engagement with the New deal for Nature and People.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Africa Policy and Partnership Intern's duties and responsibilities will be:
- Supports the development and implementation of WWF's Africa policy and partnership FY 20 objectives and work-plan;
- Supports the tracking of the progress of the implementation of the Country New Deal Strategies;
- Provides support to the management of the projects that fund the Africa New Deal for Nature and People;
- Updates the list of materials and documents for the use by the country offices;
- Supports the preparation of the New Deal related events, including the AU Summits, Open Ended Working Group meetings;
- Provides support to the scheduling and the preparation of the various meetings organized by the Africa New Deal
- Performs other duties as requested by the Africa Policy and Partnership Head.
- University undergraduate or graduate in International Relations/Development, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Law, public relations or other related fields.
- Experience of internship/volunteer-ship with conservation or development organisations.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of French will be an asset;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Adheres to WWF's values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined, and Engaging.
- due to local labor law, we can only recruit a local candidate
Internal: Interacts and works closely with the WWF Africa Head for Policy and Partnership, Africa New Deal for Nature and People team, BCG support team, WWF Africa Country Offices staff involved in the New deal for Nature and People.
External: As appropriate, and under the Head of Policy and Partnership, interacts with partner organizations.
How to apply?
Please complete the online application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 November 2019.
DOWNLOAD Application formDOCX 23 KB
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.