Ref : 001/AIW14/CMR/DLA
About the structure
Created June 24, 2013, « Africa IT Women » is a non-profit organization that helps IT women to build a strong carrier in the new technologies field and for emerging business..
« Africa IT Women » is focus on women who have or plan to have a background in IT and supports them in order to see them succeed in their careers as employee or as business leader.
Its aim is to support women to achieve, grow and emerge in IT field and to promote or enhance their skills as models to follow.
The General Coordinator Missions
Attached to several officials, the assistant will be in charge of the mail, the the calendar and appointments organization, of the telephone calls handling, of the records preparation, of the reports writing from AIW meetings. He/She'll be the interface between AIW and some mentors, donors, partners, collaborators or visitors;
He/She will also be responsible for establishing and managing budgets, processing accounting documents;
Profile and Qualification
- Minimum Background : BACCALAUREAT / GCE O level
- Skills required
- Very good IT Tools knowledge ;
- Master Pack OFFICE Tools ;
- Good INTERNET practice (regular use of INTERNET connection) ;
- Autonomy in work and ability to work under minimal material comfort and in a stress context ;
- Rport writing and oral presentation capacity ;
- Qualities required :
- Good writing skills ;
- Adaptability to changing work condition ;
- Ability to work in a team ;
- Ability to work in a multi-actor and multi-cultural environment ;
- Have the relationship skills (courtesy, discretion and availability) and a flawless presentation ;
- Sense of organization, discipline ;
- Administration of websites and social networks Knowledge (Would be an asset) ;
- Language: Bilingualism is an asset (Speak and Write French and English)
Workplace : Akwa Douala CAMEROON
Type of Contract: Internship;
Period: 6 months renewable one time;
Transport Compensation: 50,000 CFA francs. It will evolve according to your results.
How to Apply:
Send your detailed Resume and your cover letter without forgetting to send as object the job reference to this address: email@example.com
Contact : +237 77 21 20 20