Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
Internship Opportunities at OPTIMIZ AFRICA Ltd – Cameroon Office
OPTIMIZ is a deep-tech start up on a mission to reshape the future of cargo claims recovery by helping the shipping industry in leveraging digital technology to significantly enhance their claims customer experiences while reducing associated costs. Founded 15 months ago, OPTIMIZ has gained tangible demonstrable tractions in the industry both on the insurers as well as on the shipping lines side as validation of the added value of their unique value proposition.
At OPTIMIZ, we believe that enhanced claims handling experience and optimized claims handling costs are two faces of the same coin; which is providing lasting value to all involved stakeholders in the claims process. That is why we developed CroP, our secure cloud-based and AI-driven claims recovery platform in order to enhance the recovery claim experience. Our value proposition is therefore to reduce carriers and claimant's recovery costs by up to two third while reducing claims life cycle from an average of 3 months to a few clicks.
To speed up our startup phase, we are looking for high potentials and talented minds to join our distributed technology team in our regional office in Cameroon/Douala. As such, we are launching a 6-month paid internship program for the following positions:
- Web/Graphic Designer
- UX/UI Designer Intern
Your Tasks - Paint the world in blue
As UX/UI Designer Intern or Graphic/Web Designer Intern
- Assist in creating original graphics/illustrations, layouts and creative interactive engagements
- Prepare and pitch all aspects of design to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Assist in designing and developing user interface kits
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled as Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communication & PR, Visual/Graphic Design or a similar subject with very good academic credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English and/or French
- Made first experiences in online marketing and have high affinity for all things online
- Strong design thinking and empathizing with end-user, defining problems and strategizing meaningful user engagements
- Good creative portfolio or collection of work examples demonstrating strong competency in UX / Graphic Design.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Dreamweaver)
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up (commitment to deadlines, processes and policies)
- You are available full-time for at least 4 months
What we offer – More than just an Internship, A unique experience
- Have Impact - Being part of an internal team that leverages digital technologies to reshape the future of claim recovery while disrupting the insurance industry.
- Push Boundaries - Challenging projects, fast decisions-making in a very dynamic and international company, which give you the space to make a difference
- Fun at Work and Beyond - Being part of a young and dynamic startup team that values its employees, respects their opinions and supports professional and personal development
- Enjoy Trust-based working - An environment in which your creativity is welcome and encouraged, 100% responsibility of what you do, own projects and on-the-job training with detailed feedback
- Feel at Home - A modern open-office oriented working space
- Interested? We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org latest on August 12th Applications are strictly via email and only successful candidates will be contacted.