Chancellor's International Scholarship
For 2019/20 entry there will be 25 Chancellor's International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2018 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for full time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be 'overseas' students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- The Application deadline for this year's competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 18th January 2019.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 25th January 2019 at the latest.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.