Queensland University of Technology offers Vice-Chancellor's (VC) Top-Up scholarships for postgraduate research in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI), Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q), Science and Engineering and Future Environments. Domestic and international students can apply for these scholarships. Applicants will receive top-up scholarship to the value of $10,000 each year to supplement the initial living allowance. The application deadline is 30th September 2014.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in the faculties of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Science and Engineering, Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI),Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q) and Institute for Future Environments at Queensland University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research degree level at Queensland University.
Scholarship Provider: Queensland University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
- have Honours First Class (or equivalent)
- be accepted into a PhD, masters by research or professional doctorate
- be ranked in the top 10 APA recipients in the annual scholarship round.
- This scholarship is available to domestic and international students.
can't apply for top-up scholarships if you currently hold:
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA)
- QUT Masters Scholarship (QMS)
- QUT Strategic Masters (QSM)
- Owen J Wordsworth (OJW)
- Indigenous Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA)
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- Research Capacity Building Award (RCBA)
- any scholarships sponsored by your home country or an external organization. If you're not eligible for scholarships in the annual scholarship round, you may still be able to apply for scholarships offered by your faculty or institute, or externally funded scholarships.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Australian and International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Description: Top-up scholarships are awarded to exceptional candidates to supplement an initial living allowance scholarship. Queensland University offers scholarships in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI), Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q), Science and Engineering and Future Environments .
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Scholarship is offered for three years.
What does it cover? Top-up scholarship to the value of $10,000 each year to supplement your initial living allowance.
Selection criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on academic performance.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. If you are a future student you must:
- apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round
- indicate on your application that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
The annual scholarship round closes in October each year.
Current Students: If you are a current research student you must apply during the Annual Scholarship Round via QUT Virtual
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 September 2014.