The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the category II UNESCO International Center for Durable Energetic Development (ISEDC) in Moscow through the National UNESCO Commission offers two (02) research scholarships of four (04) months to the Government of Cameroon for the year 2017.
This award is open to Cameroonians of both sexes and concerns the following domains: Sciences, Technology and Engineering.
- Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally;
- Candidates should be holders of either of the following certificates: Engineering certificate, Master or Doctorate with fairly good marks at least;
- Candidates should be at most 40 years old.
The application file should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with your field of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly stated;
- An application form available at the Ministry of Higher Education (15th floor, room 1504) or on the UNESCO website at http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en/
- An application form for English language proficiency for French speaking Cameroonians available at the Ministry of Higher Education (15th floor, room 1504) or on the UNESCO website at http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en/
- Two recommendation letters confirming the qualifications of the candidate;
- A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months;
- A certificate of Nationality; Certified copies of University Degrees and transcripts translated in English;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A photocopy of a valid passport;
- A study plan or a research project of two pages written in English;
- A medical certificate;
- 04 most recent 4 x 4 passport size photograph with your address and signature behind.
A completed application file should be submitted in two copies (01 original+ 01 photocopy) at the Ministry of Higher Education, Department of Student Assistance and Welfare, 15th floor, room 1504 latest 24 March 2017 at 3:30 pm.
NB: All information related to this offer is available on the following website: http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en/
Incomplete files will be rejected.