Aberdeen Business School is offering up to 150 merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School. The scholarships are awarded to all MSc courses in the area of Information, Communication and Media. The value of these merit scholarships are as follows: £2000, £1500, or £1000 per award. In order to be considered for a scholarship, applicants must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course. Applications should be submitted till 1 August for September intake and 1 December for January intake.
Study Subject (s): Scholarships are awarded to all MSc courses in the area of Information, Communication and Media at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree at Robert Gordon University Aberdeen in UK.
Scholarship Provider: Robert Gordon University Aberdeen, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
- An International student paying fees at the overseas rate or
- A UK/EU student on a full cost course for which the course fee has been set in excess of 6,000 GBP and
- Applicants hold the offer of a place on one of our courses.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International and UK/EU students can apply for these merit scholarships.
Scholarship Description: Aberdeen Business School is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School.
Number of award(s): 150 merit scholarships will be offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? The value of these merit scholarships are as follows: £2000, £1500, or £1000 per award.
Selection Criteria: All applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Previous academic record and your suitability for postgraduate study in School.
- Relevant industrial or professional experience.
- Personal achievements
- Evidence from the Personal Statement provided that you are deserving of financial support on the grounds.
Notification: Applicants will be informed of the Panel’s decision by email and will have 7 days from receipt in which to accept any offer. Failure to respond within the 7 day period will automatically result in the offer being withdrawn.
How to Apply: Please send your completed form by e-mail to linda.mair-at-rgu.ac.uk or by post. Please note that in order to be considered for a scholarship, applicants must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course. They must therefore ensure that their course application is submitted well in advance of the scholarship application deadline. Applicants must include with their scholarship application the following documents:
- A scanned copy of your final transcript detailing your degree classification and/or CGPA;
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification;
- A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email if you have not received your letter).
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st August for September intake and 1st December for January intake.