American University in Cairo is offering graduate fellowship for Non-Egyptian African nationals. Applicants must have bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent. Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session. Application should be submitted till December 15.
Study Subject(s): Fellowship is awarded to learn any courses available at the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing graduate (master) degree level at The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Scholarship Provider: The American University in Cairo, Egypt
Scholarship can be taken at: Egypt
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a minimum overall rating of very good, an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, additional documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants)
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score meeting the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students of African countries (not including Egypt) can apply for this graduate fellowship.
Scholarship Description: The African Graduate Fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master's degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or more) in any of the graduate programs offered at AUC.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
What does it cover? The fellowship will cover:
- Waiver of tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Student services and activities fee
- Medical service and health insurance fees
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences at AUC New Cairo
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic or administrative work.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Selection is made in April.
Online Application: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 15, 2014.