The Minister of Higher Education announces to prospective and interested candidates that the British High Commission in Yaounde invites outstanding young professionals from Cameroon with leadership potentials to apply for the Chevening Scholarship scheme for the 2015/2016 academic year. Priority areas for a one year's Master Course ln the UK Include:
- Human Rights/Democracy/Governance/Rule of Law
- Communication (Media Law/Politicai Communication)
- Security (International
- Security/ Sccurity Management/ Terrorlsm/Reglonal Development/ Conflict Resolution/ Peace Studies)
Applications for this Scholarship run through August 1 to November 15 2014.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality
- Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
- Have at least two years work or equivalent experience
- Have at least applied for an IELTS test at the time applying for the current scholarship
- No age limit
- Candidates are required to get more details and apply online at www.chevening.org