Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
ARES Scholarships programmes in Belgium 2020-2021
MASTERS AND TRAINING PROGRAMMES IN BELGIUM
Are you a national of a developing country? Do you already hold a master's degree?
Do you have professional experience and are you looking to further develop your skills in a development-related topic?
Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master's degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
The call for applications for the academic year 2020-2021 is now open.
Deadline: 10 January and 7 February 2020.
CAUTION: an error has occurred in the forms. A training provided in English was included in the form in French and not in the form in English. This error has now been corrected.
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application nor selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment.
Any application form containing payment will systematically be rejected.
For a request to be valid, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply;
- Only nationals of the following countries may apply for grants from ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam;
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin;
- Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which will be specified below;
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Have good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course's language, both written and spoken. We shall insist that the applicant commit to learning French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium;
- Apply for only one training course.
Applicants should not obtain prior admission to one of the Francophone universities in Belgium in order to be considered for ARES grants.
Application files will not be considered if they (are):
- sent in by e-mail or fax;
- arrive at ARES outside of the application period (indicated on this website within the section describing how to submit an application);
- are not presented on the relevant form (downloadable from this website), and in the language in which the training course is given;
- do not match a training course listed on this website as one of the international courses and training available;
- refer to more than one training course;
- do not include items that are required attachments (certified copy of diploma, etc.). Photocopies or scanned copies of certified documents are NOT accepted;
- do not follow one of the admissibility criteria that are clearly stated on the form (certified copy of diploma, age, professional experience, etc.).
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application nor selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at email@example.com of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment. Any application form containing payment will systematically be rejected.