The Minster of Higher Education hereby announces as follows:
The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and interested candidates that the Australian Government through the Australia Awards- Africa Fellowship is providing short-tarrn training opportunities for African professionalsin specialised fields.
The offer is opened for men, women and the disabled (even HIV-positive condition is not a barrier to eligibility) from mid-tc senror-level professionals currently employed in a relevant field. The sectors of focus lnclude: Agriculture and Food Security, Extractives and Public Policy.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Be holder of a Bachelor's Degree at least or it's equivalence;
- Be an early or rnld-career professional currently employed by a Cameroon
- Public Sector Organisation or training Institution (including parastatals and other public sector entities;
- Demonstrate a clear vision for how the knowledge gained through the Fellowship will be used to improve policy, practice, research or reform in your home country;
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements;
- Satisfactory English Proficiency to enable full participation in a training course
- Possess as a minimum, a Bachelors Degree and at' least 3 years post-graduation work experience;
- Meet ail the eligibility criteria listed at www.australiaawardsafrica.org
- Agriculture and food security;
- Public policy
For more information on eligibility criteria and application forms, please visit the Australia Awards Website: www.australiaawardsafrica.org