The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Australian government is offering professional development short courses to qualified Cameroonians under the Australia Awards Africa Short Course Awards (formerly Australia Awards Africa Fellowships) for study in 2016.
The award is open to short courses in specialised fields delivered in both Africa and Australia in the following areas;
- Ocean governance and sustainable fisheries;
- Mineral and energy economics;
- Managing mine and closures;
- Increasing the development impact of agricultural research;
- Public-private partnerships in infrastructure;
- Trade policy and negotiations.