The Minister of higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Russsian government is offering 16 scholarships for the 2015/2016 academic year.
- 14 scholarships for university studies;
- 02 scholarships for Master's and Doctorate levels.
Awards are open in the following domains:
- Computer and Computer Sciences,
- Biological Sciences,
- Gas and Petroleum,
- Applled Geology,
- physical Training and Sports,
- Biomedical Sciences,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Naval Construction and Maritime Transport.
- Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationallty (both sexes);
- Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally;
- Candidates should be holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade or AB for the first cycle;
- Candidates should be holders of a first Degree, a Master's degree or a Doctorate degree with an AB or fairly good marks at least for post university studies;
- Candidates should be 22 years at most for the first cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate levels.
The application file should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with your field of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly stated;
- An application form to be downloaded and printed on the following link http://rs.gov.ru/sites/default/files/anketa.pdf;
- A certified copy of birth certificate dated not more than 3 months;
- A certificate of Nationality;
- Certified copies of GCE O/L and AIL or BEPC, Probatoire and Bac with transcripts;
- Report cards for forms 5, Lower and Upper 6th for GCE AIL holders;
- Certified copies of University Degrees;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A study plan or a research project of two pages written in the Russian language (for post university studies);
- A medical certificate with HlV lAIDS test.
- A photocopy of a valid passport or a receipt indicating that vou have applied for one;
- 04 most recent 4 x 4 passport size photograph with your address and signature behind;
Candidates are advised to submit 2 copies of the completed application (01 original+ 01 photocopy) at the MlNESUP, Department of Student Assistance and Welfare, 15th floor, room 1504 latest 13 March at 15:30.
NB: Ali information related to the application procedure as weil as the list of institutions of Higher Education in Russia is available on the following website:
NB: lncomplete files will be rejected.