Curtin University is offering five CBS Innovation international scholarships for up to a maximum of three years. These scholarships are available for undergraduate students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems/technology.
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
Curtin University is Western Australia's largest university. Around 40,000 students attend a total of 16 Curtin locations, including campuses in Sydney, Singapore and East Malaysia. They will provide richly interactive and personalized learning experiences for students, equipping them with leadership skills for the future and valuing them as partners in education and research – and as long-term influencers of change within society.
Applicants' IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score should be minimum 6.5 and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) should be 79 (overall).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at Curtin University in Australia.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in Commerce (Business Information Systems, Business Information Technology and Business Information Technology and Systems).
List of Subjects: Commerce
Scholarship Award: The CBS Innovation International Scholarships will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
-A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient's discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
-Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarships:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa-Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2016
- Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
- If applicant want to apply for an undergraduate course, they must satisfy academic entry requirements and English language competency requirements. They must also meet specific course prerequisites.
- Entry is competitive and they may need to achieve scores higher than the minimum requirements for admission to some courses. They can apply to Curtin before they take their final high school exam
English Language Requirement:
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Overall band score: 6.5
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 79 (overall)
Supporting Material: To apply for a course at Curtin University, they will need to provide certified copies of their previous qualifications and English proficiency documents. Additional documentation may be required for particular courses or personal circumstances. When applying to study at Curtin University, they'll need to provide the following:
1.Certified copies of all their previous qualifications
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
2.English language proficiency documents: They will need to provide certified copies of their academic IELTS, TOEFL results or other recognised English test results.
3. Other requirements
- Supplementary documents:
- They may be required to provide additional information with their application, depending on which Curtin course they choose. To find out more, read the courses requiring supplementary information page.
- Changing their name
- Certification of documents
- Documents in a language other than English
- Credit for recognised learning
How to Apply: Applications can be sent by post, fax or in person.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 11 March 2016.