Petite annonce / classified ad
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Inscrivez-vous sur cm1xbet.com et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : das14
Register on cm1xbet.com and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: das14
Dato' Kho Hui Meng Scholarship
Established in 2019, the Dato' Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
- Full-time first year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
Tenure and Benefits
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidised tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient's academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of award
Tuition Grant Scheme
Scholars are required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidised education. Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-registered companies for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form. Click here to apply to SMU.
About the Donor
The Dato' Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is established by Dato' Kho Hui Meng, President & CEO of Vitol Asia Pte Ltd in 2019 and a director of Vitol Group's Board. He is a member of the Board of Trustees at Singapore Management University (SMU). Dato' Kho was born in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia in 1958 and graduated in 1980 from the University of Manchester Institute of Science & Technology, England with a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Chemical Engineering. He joined Vitol in Singapore in 1987 as a trading manager and progressed over the years into the current role as Head of Vitol Group's Asian and Oceania activities since 1999. He is also a director of Viva Energy Group Limited (formerly Shell Australia). Conferred the title “Dato'” by His Royal Highness Sultan of Pahang, Malaysia in 2004, Dato' Kho is a champion and advocate for SMU and exhorts students to “Love life, do good and be the best.”