The Dublin Institute of Technology is pleased to offer two MSc Digital Marketing Scholarships of €4000 to successful candidates towards the fees of the course. International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
This programme is designed to deliver a rigorous business curriculum and is an excellent learning experience for like-minded professionals who are all seeking to develop their business credentials.
Dublin Institute of Technology is one of Ireland's largest and most innovative university-level institutions. As a comprehensive, dual-sector doctoral-awarding institution, DIT combines the academic excellence of a traditional university with professional, career-oriented learning, preparing graduates for productive leadership roles.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Digital Marketing & Analytics.
Scholarship Award: Two Scholarships of €4000 will be awarded to successful candidates towards the fees of the course.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants for this rigorous MSc program should hold:
- One honours degree in a business discipline and minimum 2 years experience in a marketing role,
- One honours degree in a non-business discipline and minimum 4 years experience in a marketing role.
- Other applicants may be considered based on exceptional background and aptitude, so if applicants are highly experienced but do not fully meet the academic criteria, please contact the Programme Manager below to get advice on your specific situation.
- Note: This executive master's program is for experienced marketing practitioners, and is not suitable for recent graduates who have yet to acquire significant professional experience.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must a have 2.1 honours degree in a business discipline and minimum 2 years experience in a marketing role.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Apply online , enclosing ‘scholarship letter' with documentation.
Applicants must send the following documents:
- A detailed up-to-date CV.
- 500-word motivational letter, stating why you should be awarded the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Deadline for applications is July 31st, 2016.