European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is now accepting applications for Africa Scholarship 2016. Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA programme at ESMT in Germany.
ESMT's MBA scholarship program helps make applicants goal of an international business career a reality. Supported by its 25 corporate founders, ESMT offers a number of partial-tuition scholarships for MBA applicants. Every year, there are also a limited number of prestigious full-tuition scholarships available.
ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, an executive MBA/MPA, a master's in management as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs.
To apply, candidates need to have a previous degree (at least Bachelor's equivalent). TOEFL scores (95 minimum) or equivalent proof of English fluency is required and Code is 8707.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree programme at ESMT.
Study Subject: Scholarship is tenable in masters in business administration program.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will comprise up to € 10,000.
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
Eligibility: Scholarship is awarded for MBA program. To be eligible to apply:
- Candidates with permanent residence in any African country. Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in Africa within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.
- Candidates should complete the scholarship essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for this scholarship. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in their country throughout and after their studies, e.g. by serving as an ESMT mentor.
Nationality: Candidates with permanent residence in any African country are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To apply, candidates need to have a previous degree (at least Bachelor's equivalent).
Test Requirement: Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a GMAT/GRE or significant mathematics courses during the bachelor's studies (see university's next tab about the GMAT). The average GMAT score is 640. ESMT's GMAT code is 7121. University also accepts GRE scores, and the designated institution (DI) code is 7768.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL scores (95 minimum) or equivalent proof of English fluency. Code is 8707.
Supporting Material: Applicants can start their online application any time. The application is easy to follow, and will ask students for the following information:
- Basic personal data
- Academic and professional background
- Short essay questions
Additionally, they will be asked to submit the following documents with their application:
- Their CV
- Transcripts to all higher education institutions attended
- Two recommendations (forms provided by ESMT)
- GRE/GMAT and TOEFL scores, if needed
- ESMT cannot begin assessing their application until all of the above documents are received.
How to Apply: To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available scholarships.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2016.