Goldsmiths, University of London is pleased to offer scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available to undertake full-time taught masters programme.
The aim of the Goldsmiths International Postgraduate Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Goldsmiths, University of London is a public research university specializing in the Arts, Design, Humanities and Social Sciences. It is a constituent college within the University of London.
Applicants should normally have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in a relevant subject. They must have 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the written element and no individual element lower than 6.0).
Course Level: Scholarships are available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for one year only.
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply:
- applicants must have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2016, have an international fee liability and are self-financing to some extent. Applicants will also need to demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in their chosen field of study.
- Please note that students who have already started their Masters course are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should normally have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in a relevant subject.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the written element and no individual element lower than 6.0).
Supporting Material: Require the following supporting documents in order for your scholarship application to be considered:
- Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts
- Two academic references relating to their current or most recent course, or professional references if appropriate
- As long as their Postgraduate study application has these documents attached, then it will not be necessary for them to upload any additional documents as part of their scholarship application.
How to Apply: Scholarship application should be completed online through the myGoldsmiths account. This is the online account that applicants have created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1 April 2016.