The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is pleased to offer an international scholarship for student who will be commencing their studies in May 2016. Applicants must be applying to start a bachelor degree program.
ICMS mission is to provide applicant with an exceptional education and the much valued skills set to gain a competitive edge and exceed industry expectations in today's job market.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. The International College of Management is a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. IELTS score should be: Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5.
Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to students for bachelor degree program.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management and Property Management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000 and partial scholarships may be awarded. Partial scholarships will not be less than $10,000 and may be applied to the scholarship recipient's tuition and/or accommodation.
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants:
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- A scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2016.
Nationality: International students can apply for this ICMS Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. They must have A-Level Examinations (Cambridge International or Edexcel GCE) – aggregate score of 10 or higher (Note: Score is based on the best three Advanced Level subjects in one sitting where A*=6, A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1. Two AS Leel subjects may be substituted for one A Level subject.).
Test Requirement: ICMS also accepts the following qualifications and associated English grade as as meeting the English Proficiency requirements for entry into higher education courses (undergraduate):
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): 169 overall, 162 in writing, 162 in speaking.
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 180 overall, 180 in writing, 180 in speaking.
- Common European Framework (CEFR): B2
- GCE ‘A' Levels: D pass in English at full Advanced (A2)
- GCSE/GCE ‘O' Levels: C pass in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB): English B at higher level (min grade 4) or English B at Standard level (min grade 5) or English A or A2: literature or language and literature at higher or standard level (min. grade 4)
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
Supporting Material: Make sure applicants complete their application carefully and include all supporting information including proof of English language proficiency and academic transcripts and essay.
How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their scholarship application.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 8, 2016.