The Institute of Petroleum Engineering at Heriot-Watt University is inviting applications from 40th Anniversary Scholarship for international students. Scholarship is available to undertake masters degree programme.
This scholarship is designed to support International students from outwith the European Union and recognises the challenges currently faced by the international Oil and Gas Industry.
Heriot-Watt University is big enough to attract some of the leading experts in their fields and small enough to give our students the chance to learn from them – not at arms-length, but hands-on.
Applicants must have bachelor degree and from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake masters degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is tenable in Petroleum Engineering at Heriot-Watt University.
Scholarship Award: A new scholarship worth up to £3,000 per student for International applicants to the MSc Petroleum Engineering programme.
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Applicants must be classified as an International (non-EU) fee payer from outside the UK or EU
- Applicants must have accepted an Unconditional offer to study on the programme
- Applicants must fully complete the application and acceptance process and pay the non-refundable deposit (£4,000) to Heriot-Watt University before 1st May 2016
- Applicants must enrol on the MSc in Petroleum Engineering programme before 12th September 2016
Nationality: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Supporting Material: Required supporting documents are:
-Relevant transcripts from your current or previous programme of study.
- A copy of your degree certificate
- Two academic references using the Referee's Report Form
- Proof of English language ability
- A copy of the photo page from your passport
- A financial guarantee* to prove how your tuition fees and personal maintenance costs will be met
- A supplementary application form
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st May 2016.