Applications are invited for LASALLE Scholarship for Masters of Arts program for the January 2016 intake. Scholarship is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts. The scholarship includes The scholarship up to a maximum of S$5,000 will be awarded for the entire MA program. The application deadline is 11 November 2015.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for Masters of Arts programme.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue masters degree program.
Scholarship Provider: LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore
Scholarship can be taken at: Singapore
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must be:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts program for the January 2016 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarship.
Scholarship Description: In recognition of outstanding academic excellence, leadership potential, and a passion for creativity and innovation, LASALLE offers a variety of scholarships to new and current students. There are other externally sponsored scholarships which LASALLE students may apply. Enquiries and applications may be directed to the respective organisations. The LASALLE Scholarship for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Scholarships are awarded for the entire MA program.
What does it cover? The scholarship up to a maximum of S$5,000 will be awarded for the entire MA program.
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
- Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
- Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities
Notification: Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end December 2015.
How to Apply: Applications are to be submitted via post to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 11 November 2015.