Australian Catholic University is funding scholarships for international students to commence a course offered by the School of Business course in 2014 and 2015. The successful applicant will receive AU$1000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester. The maximum value of the scholarship over 12 months is AU$2,000. The application deadlines vary according to the subjects.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying any courses available within the School of Business.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program.
Scholarship Provider: Australian Catholic University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- be an international student
- be enrolled full-time in an ACU bachelor degree or postgraduate coursework program offered by the School of Business commencing in 2015
- not be receiving any other form of financial assistance from ACU.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these faculty scholarships.
Scholarship Description: The Executive Dean's Scholarships are available to international students commencing a course offered by the School of Business course in 2015. It is valued at up to AU$8,000.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): The successful applicant will receive AU$1000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units.
What does it cover? Scholarship is valued at up to AU$8,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units. The maximum value of the scholarship depends on the length of the recipient's program:
- Undergraduate: Bachelor degree (AU$6,000) and Double Bachelor degree (AU$8,000)
- Postgraduate: Graduate Certificate (AU$1,000); Graduate Diploma (AU$2,000); Masters degree (AU$3,000); Masters (Advanced) degree (AU$4,000) and Double Masters degree (AU$4,000)
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU.
How to Apply: No formal application is required. The Faculty of Law and Business will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 9 February 2015.