Bourse Indienne 2016-2017
The Minister of Higher Education announces to prospective and interested candidates that Lovely Professional University (LPU) India, is offering twelve (12) scholarships, seven (07) with 100% tuition fee waiver and five (05) with 50%, for the 2016/17 academic year.
This offer is open to young Cameroonians of both sexes for the undergraduate and Master's levels in the following specialities: Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics, Information Technology, Agriculture and Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Integrated Biotechnology, Integrated Food Processing, Hospital Management, Agri-business Management, Supply chain and Logistics, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology, Physiotherapy, Medical Lab Technology and Clinical Biochemistry.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality,
- Be in good health both physically and mentally,
- Be a holder of the GCE Advanced Level or a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent, with at least 14/20 total grade.
- Be not more than 22 years for undergraduate, or 28 years for post-graduate studies. Show proof of a high proficiency in the English language.
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education mentioning the chosen field of study, gender, age, Region of origin and 02 telephone numbers,
- Certified copy of birth certificate not more than 03 months old,
- Certificate of nationality,
- Copy of personal pages of passport,
- Certified copies of certificates (Ordinary and Advanced levels, Bachelor's degree or its equivalent) accompanied by academic transcripts,
- A detailed CV,
- 02 passport size photographs,
- A medical certificate of fitness.
Complete files of candidates in 02 copies (01 original and 01 photocopy) have to be deposited at the Ministry of Higher Education 15 ftoor, door number 1504, latest Wednesday 3 August 2016, at 3:30pm prompt.